Personal information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The type of personal information we collect from you may include, without limitation, the following:
- IP Address. IP addresses are deleted on a six month rolling basis and are only collected for the purpose of identifying false reports; any additional information provided to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which we are permitted to collect information.
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
Notwithstanding clause 2 above, please note that all information we receive from you will be of an anonymous nature and will be held separately from any identifier (such as your name or your email address).
If you include personal or identifying information about yourself or anyone else in the qualitative text boxes on our app, this data will be deleted from the dataset by a lead developer party to strict Terms and Conditions and a Confidentiality Agreement. Your personal information will never be shared outside of She’s A Crowd with the exception of subcontractors party to our Terms & Conditions.